Monday, 4 November 2013

"Little by little"

Dear blog...

Honestly, it's been a bit hard lately... Quite a lot of investigators dropping us or we have to drop them. It's heart-breaking but my companion and I decided we will be more grateful for all the blessings we do have in this time.


My companion is in her last transfer of her mission. She will be finishing in December. She says she has never worked so hard and seen so little progress. However, we know that as we are exactly obedient and as we are working hard to improve ourselves we will see more miracles. 

I think I'm just starting to learn how to do missionary work. Little by little. (2 Nephi 28:30, Book of Mormon) I'm just starting to recognising the Spiritual Promptings to talk to certain people. I'm just starting to recongnise when I'm teaching with the Spirit and when I'm not. I'm just starting to get more and more out of personal and companionship study time. I'm just starting to recognise more of those things that drive the Spirit away from me. I'm just starting to recognise my weaknesses that I was oblivious to before. It's slow but it's exciting.

Last Friday, we had another Halloween party just for our ward. Our members brought so many of their non-member friends along. It was great! We are trying to see ways we can meet with them again.

Talk to you again next week~

Sister Sangji Lee. 이상지 자매.

* * *


Dear Sangji's Blog readers and friends,
Here is the latest update from her companion! SO funny quirks about Sister Lee: She really is dramatic, but in a good way, her sad times are really sad, but her happy times are really happy. She is a bit sensitive which makes her a really good friend to have if you are feeling bad and you need sympathy. She also oddly enough attracts 할모니s (Korean grandmothers) and they LOVE her and always tell her how beautiful she is and pat her on the bottom. What a cutie!

FUNNY EXPERIENCES: Sister Lee has kind of a hard time learning names and faces sometimes too.  She came into Home plus and I said hi to some of the workers there (two Young adults in our ward) and she got so excited that these two supposedly strangers were so nice to missionaries. She soon found out that they were members she had met yesterday and we all had a nice laugh. Poor thing so much new all at once.All in all I am very blessed to be serving with Sister Lee and know that she has a great big heart. She loves this work and is a good example of hard work!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment