Sunday, 23 November 2014

I love my companion Sister Morton!

I feel like the 1 year and a half of my mission experience is like a training to be a member missionary forever. I really want to be a member missionary forever. If I ever get slack after returning, you have to kick my butt. ok??

Last night, when I was talking with my Heavenly Father before going to bed. I thanked him for blessing my family. In your and mum and dad's letters I can see the Lord's hands drawing you all closer to Him. I can see His hands pouring out blessings upon you. Sometimes the work seems hopeless but last night as I was praying I was filled with His love that He know each effort that I put into His work and that He is blessing me in the very way I want; by blessing my family.


Thursday was transfer day. I met my Greenie, Sister Morton!! She is amazing! haha.
She reminds me a little bit of Miley Cyrus when she was young haha she hated that comment but apparently she got that comment before from her friends haha. She is very humorous and has a passion for missionary work. I'm so blessed to be her trainer. She loves Korean food. We had 순대 for lunch on Friday and she loved it haha. The first American I know who likes 순대. 


I love my companion Sister Morton. I can tell you honestly that Heavenly Father helps me to repent through each of my companion. I learnt new weaknesses of mine from each of my companion and they have all helped me to strengthen it. The key to a successful companionship is being open with each other. I'm learning that more and more. I am not very good at that so I'm learning.
Sister Morton is very adventurous. She wants to try 보신탕... goodness. I'll just be watching her...haha


We have had a lot of miracles this week. Sister Lorena and Sister 황향숙 set a baptismal date for December 6th. I'm grateful for the Spirit that led the lessons we have had with them the past week. 


I love you all
 Farewell 안규진 자매님 at the branch president's house.
District Photo.
We went flower viewing with our investigator lorena and our member.
안규진자매님 and I.
월남쌈 at our investigator's house.
분식 with Sister Morton. All for US$ 7.50...










No comments:

Post a Comment